Hood River Saturday Market has been open since 1990. This year, 2013, is our 23rd Anniversary. The Hood River Saturday Market will begin Saturday May 4th and is open every Saturday until September 28th! The Market which is located in the spectacular Columbia River Gorge, showcases work and products from some of the finest artisans, musicians and growers anywhere! We are located in the Hood River News parking lot at 419 State Street each Saturday from 9am to 3pm. Here is an aerial map:
The Hood River Saturday Market is only one hour east of Portland, Oregon.
Directions from Portland :
- Take exit 62 for US-30 (Cascade Ave) toward West Hood River
- Turn Right on US-30 East (Cascade Ave)
- Turn right 13th, go 1 block to State St.
- Turn left on State St. for nine blocks
- Market is on the right (Hood River News parking lot).
Directions from the Dalles:
- I-84 towards Portland
- Exit 62, head South onto 2nd St.
- At second Stop Sign, turn right onto State St.
- Follow State St for two blocks, the market is on the left at 419 State St.
The Hood River Saturday Market is open Every Saturday 9:00am to 3:00pm, May through September.
Contact our Market Office:
PO Box 1101, Hood River, Oregon 97031
971-258-1446 (Google Voice)